What is DAW Bootcamp?
DAW Bootcamp is a program launched by ‘Doodle Art Workshop‘, an educational institution based in India. Since 2018, we have conducted 300+ live workshops for over 4000 students across India, Nepal, Philippines and Indonesia. In 2020, we started conducting online workshops via several streaming platforms. After receiving a tremendous response on social media channels such as Youtube, Instagram and Facebook, we decided to launch an e-learning Website called ‘DAW Bootcamp’ in April 2020.
Each course consists of a different topic that has never been taught before in our online/live workshop.
Each course consists of three things:
1) Video lessons: High quality pre-recorded sessions that you can watch anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. You can rewatch it as many times as you want to learn better.
2) Assignments: When you are done with a session, you can read/download the assignment. These assignments come with instructions to make the learning more interactive and hands-on.
3) Submissions: As you follow the step by step instructions in the assignment, your artwork will be complete. You can click a picture of your artwork and submit it to us. We approve your assignment and feature your best work on our Instagram page.
Starting a course
13 course Bundle
- 12 courses + 1 Bonus Surprise Course
- Immediate access to all course, so you can choose what you want to learn first
- 25% discount as compared to Customized Bundle
- Create your own Bundle by picking one or more courses
- Personalization let’s you choose what you want to learn
- No Bonus Surprise Course